LIDEWIJ EDELKOORT IS PLEASED TO PRESENT HER FIRST TREND WORKSHOP AT THE TOWNHOUSE:
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13th
A spring/summer 2016 analysis of trends with an eye on the future as seen by trend and fashion forecaster Lidewij Edelkoort.
Lidewij will talk about the billowing dress, the intimate sense of apparel, the rounded shoulder, the fantasy trouser, the gathering of textiles, the frills of fashions and the ribbons of romanticism.
- what are the leading directions
- what are the muses behind the emerging trends
- what will be the key items and colors
- how to discern the dominant fabric directions
- and how to canalize this knowledge in future design directions
"Come meet me in New York this Tuesday to look at my runway report, analysing these trends together in an interesting conversation accompanied by correlating films, trends, images - and of course drinks!" - Lidewij
$125 per person, $75 for current season Trend Union clients
RSVP by purchasing a ticket here or by emailing - email@example.com
Contact: Chloe Sos +1 212 420 76 22 - firstname.lastname@example.org